Intelligent CCTV Solutions
From our Person detection domes to smart Radar technology, we can tailor a solution to suit your needs.
Smart Site Solutions start with understanding what your business needs are, how we can improve operational performance, Health and safety, and your security.
Understanding you and your business
Presenting technology solutions that are available right now to address your needs.
Scope of works and quotation
Professional installation and setup
Full training and after care support
Person and vehicle detection
This is the minimum AI technology that we recommend for all businesses, faster and more efficient searches and push notifications to allow us to actionable events.
- Tripwire - draw a line across the scene and the camera will alert the recorder when something has crossed it. Can be set to trigger on people or vehicles.
- Region entry/exit - define a region in the scene and the camera will alert the recorder when something has either entered or left the zone. Can be set to trigger on people or vehicles.
- Target counting - define a region in the scene or draw a line and the camera will count objects entering or leaving the area. Can be set to trigger on people or vehicles.
- Intrusion - define a region in the scene and the camera will alert the recorder when something is moving in that area. Can be set to trigger on people or vehicles.
- Video exception - be alerted when the camera is moved, tilted, out of focus or obscured.
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras
ANPR has come such a long way in recent years. It's a fantastic and effective tool for car parks, entry and exit points, and access control.
- ANPR captures number plate images day & night and uses Optical Character Recognition
- ANPR camera can capture vehicles travelling at speeds up to 70km/h and at a distance from 10~30m.
- Installation angle permits a deviation of up to 30° horizontally and vertically off-axis to the front or rear of the vehicle.
- Smart search on plates
- Database to allow and prevent access
Smart Tracking Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) Camera
Smart tracking PTZ cameras use AI to detect people and vehicles for smart tracking. They're designed to detect the person or vehicle, lock on, and then zoom and follow to monitor all actions and movements. Once the event has been completed, the camera will return to its home position, waiting for the next trigger.
Ideally, PTZ cameras are ideal when paired with fixed wide-angle cameras, retaining the overview shot, and being able to get clear identifiers of the smart tracking PTZ
Object detection and classification
Object Detection and classification CCTV, analyses the footage in real-time to determine object type, person, vehicle, truck or bike.
Dependent on the CCTV camera, it can also determine colours. So when it comes to searching events or looking for a particular description, e.g. a white truck, or a person with a red t-shirt, you can quickly narrow down the search time, which is often a time-critical exercise
Deter unwanted activity and warn off bad actors detected by your cameras with smart, easy-to-integrate network speakers.
The new era of audio for security allows us not just to sound a siren, but multiple and meaningful warnings or messages to our customers, staff or unwanted visitors.
Pre-programmed announcements on set days and times, or from triggered events allow us to send specific instructions from what the camera is seeing.
As an example, an exclusion safety zone that needs to be isolated, between 3pm and 5pm on a Monday - Wednesday: we can isolate the area through intelligent CCTV, and create an action that if a person or vehicle enters the area, it can sound a specific message, "You have entered an isolated safety zone, please exit the area immediately".
Thermal Imaging CCTV
Advanced thermal detectors that provide excellent image performance with high efficiency. They are ideal for perimeter protection 24/7.
The two most common challenges in traditional perimeter protection are frequent false alarms and poor imaging quality in limited light. Since Uncooled Focal Plane Array senses thermal radiation instead of visible light, thermal cameras can “see” objects and scenery in virtually any weather and under any lighting condition.
Thermal imaging for indoor and outdoor fire prevention, providing intelligent awareness to your business.
Radars use leading reliable technology to detect intruders. with built-in analytics, locations can be accurately pinpointed with a wide area of coverage.
- Extensive 180° area coverage
- Built-in analytics
- Low false alarm rate 24/7
- Smart coexistence functionality
- PoE-out to power additional devices
Intercoms access control and alarms
Adding access control and Intercoms to your business, adds an extra level of security and control, enabling you to know exactly who is visiting the premises
When keeping a log for safety, it also allows you to control the levels of access people have within the business and at what times.